Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Display Designs

I spent some time looking at some of the Flickr mashups available.

I used to love watching people putting displays together - the way they mixed colour and objects together to produce something that would catch someone's attention always fascinated me.

I guess my interest in colour makes me a perfect guinea pig for playing around with Flickr Color Pickr. This is the one mashup that has actually inspired me to take more photos. I have looked at some images and thought: why didn't I think of taking a photo like that?

With regard to my progess with using Flickr: I have decided to make very few photos public on Flickr. There are too many identifiable people in my photos and they would just cringe at
the thought of appearing somewhere on the internet. Its best to keep them private for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment