Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Better with Bloglines

Sometimes its best to step out of your comfort zone! Although I used Googles familiar looking search facility, I realised that I actually learnt more from this exercise by trying to subscribe to newsfeeds using my Bloglines account.

I didnt like the cluttered look of the results that I got after using Google News. I dont think I want to use this facility at the moment. I will give it a try again in a few days time, just to see if I change my mind.

While using my Bloglines account, I tried a few feeds and if I didnt like what I was receiving, I quickly unsubscribed as I didnt want to get too much information that I would not even bother reading.

Now all thats left for me is to add some of my colleagues blogs to my account. Maybe Im following your blog.......

No comments:

Post a Comment